Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondinering if anyone else has this on their comp. and how many points they got...... i got just over 2 million

·
Registered
630 Posts
what are you talking about?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CO-Charger said:
what are you talking about?

go to http://www.dodge.com/charger/index.html

Click unleash charger

the click induction unit

It is a program that as you are on it longer gives you points and those points lets you have backgrounds, screen savers, buddy icons, music, and other stuff

·
Registered
62 Posts
milkdud99 said:
Hey just wondinering if anyone else has this on their comp. and how many points they got...... i got just over 2 million
Damn you got alot, I have had it for a few weeks and I am just shy of 300,000 points. I cant wait to check out the other wallpapers. Although the screensavers are kinda cheesy.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cbenn126 said:
Damn you got alot, I have had it for a few weeks and I am just shy of 300,000 points. I cant wait to check out the other wallpapers. Although the screensavers are kinda cheesy.

the way you build up points fast is to leave the comp on all the time with the program running!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Damn, only one PSP vid for a newb such as myself. :( Got a week long trip coming up, how the heck can I amaze my coworkers with only one damn vid???!!!!:)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Ok... now it makes sense. Wow... I have a whopping 333 points now!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Looks like the ticker is the key. At about a point a second, just leanving that sucker in the background will rack'em up pretty quick. About 86 thousand a day, if you leave your computer on all the time.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have had it for a while but strangely enough everytime I shut if off the numbers ratchet back down do 20,000 and have been as high as 120,000 but it goes back down when I have to restart. Anyone have any other cool stuff from having it on all the time?

Later

·
Registered
62 Posts
milkdud99 said:
the way you build up points fast is to leave the comp on all the time with the program running!
Unfortunately my 17" widescreen laptop runs too hot to leave it on all the time. I just have to lookf forward to getting something new every few days. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
SRT8Charger07 said:
I have had it for a while but strangely enough everytime I shut if off the numbers ratchet back down do 20,000 and have been as high as 120,000 but it goes back down when I have to restart. Anyone have any other cool stuff from having it on all the time?

Later
I had the same exact problem, but I realized that since I was using the same user name on 2 different computers, I deleted it off one computer and the problem went away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts