Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, the ills don't fit the car. The charger doesn't have a sunroof which makes the reflash hazy. The battery hasn't gone dead but is leaning toward sickness. Two hours to bring the battery back on high charge. Car not an everyday driver and stored last winter. One thing is constant, two heartbeats when the car door is opened. This is irregular, though, since it does not happen on every opening.

I am assuming that all "heartbeats" have occured with vehicles containing option II radio package. The amp will be replaced by dealer for starts, but this is a guess at best.

For anyone that has had this problem, was your vehicle built around August of last year? Any and all dealer fixes, have they stopped the electrical drain?

The heartbeat is unique, just don't like to hear the problems this situation has caused.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I think you're supposed to call a medical doctor when you have a problem with heartbeats. Unless you're using some new car term none of us are privy to.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
I was completely unable to follow any of your post. I have seen a lot of this lately, does this forum give out illegal drugs to new members or something?

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
I think he is referring to the sub thumping for no apparent reason. I remember reading this somewhere a few moths back but it was after the car was shut off not when the door was opened

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
So far, the ills don't fit the car. The charger doesn't have a sunroof which makes the reflash hazy. The battery hasn't gone dead but is leaning toward sickness. Two hours to bring the battery back on high charge. Car not an everyday driver and stored last winter. One thing is constant, two heartbeats when the car door is opened. This is irregular, though, since it does not happen on every opening.

I am assuming that all "heartbeats" have occured with vehicles containing option II radio package. The amp will be replaced by dealer for starts, but this is a guess at best.

For anyone that has had this problem, was your vehicle built around August of last year? Any and all dealer fixes, have they stopped the electrical drain?

The heartbeat is unique, just don't like to hear the problems this situation has caused.
One HAS to ask: "What kind of drugs are you on?" :lol:

·
Registered
340 Posts
:knockout: Sorta reads like you're overhearing a cell phone conversation. Just one half of the conversation.

·
Registered
449 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Yeah it's gotta be in regards to the sub "heartbeat" experienced by others. It was either rumored or proven to be related to the sunroof somehow and I though there was a TSB to flash some software to fix it. In his post he is saying he doesn't have a sunroof and it's not happening all the time so something else is going on. I'm sorry, I have no advice other then do a forums search on here for "heartbeat" and see what you find. I know there have been numerous threads posted about it.
-J

1 - 11 of 11 Posts