Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...just wondering if you might be on here. From what I've heard this could be Shaun that owns the black lowered Charger RT here in columbus. I'm the guy that's on here a lot that's trying to sell his 01 mustang STALKER GT to try and get a SRT8 Charger and I raced a guy here in my stang last night with a black lowerd charger and just wondered if he might be a member on here. Just got a few questions for him about that charger. Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey...I sent you a message once I found out what your forum name was and I got the one you sent me. I was mainly just wondering what all you had actually done to your charger and what was your last dyno? Just curious.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe an STR8...I don't think the RT will in stock form, though. :) I'm not getting a Shelby GT 500 though...hoping for an SRT8 Charger. Got to sell the mustang first, though. :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
OK, no mustang vs charger fight here guys. We were just goofing around and both cars are far from stock form.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Well it wasnt off the line it was like 60km/h and the charger as a much higher timing from 60+ then the shelby so i guess there was a disadvantage. I aint saying those mustangs are bad but ya :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts