1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
AND IN THE HEMI'S it does nothing to help with bringing the temps down/the only thing that works is a 180 stat and a fan mod. spend the $9 dollars you save from not buying this junk on lunch or gas.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I've been running this stuff for a few weeks now, I'll have to check my coolant tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Guys - stop putting additives and such into the Charger engine/gearbox that are not listed in the vehicle manual. Believe it or not, the engineers that designed the systems would have mentioned any additives that were required! And sometimes a product that claims to be able to improve something-or-other can cause all sorts of problems because it was NOT designed into the system!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
yea guys this watter wetter and purple ice has been mentioned all over the forum by several members not to be campadable with our coolant. The stuff even says on the websites not to mix with hoat coolant. Its just as good as dumping it in your gas tank

·
Registered
298 Posts
I heard that by putting silly putty in your windshield wiper fluid that it will help wick moisture from your window on those REALLY rainy days.....

(PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS, IT WAS A JOKE!!)

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
I just tried it. wow man. This mod is great. thanks.. .. . . . .. .. .. .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts