Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up to everyone that NYCDashes
sold me a 87 piece interior kit, I gave it to the installers that do all the dealer installs and after he installed a few pieces he called to tell me the kit sucks ass. The edges of all pieces are razor sharp and he actually got cut. They claim a full 30 money back return, I called them and they told me Im SOL.
Since we peeled the 3m off the back of 5 pieces they wil not return my money. Im calling my CC now to put in a claim.
So to NYCDASHES

YOU SUCK!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Brushed Aluminum

If its the real brushed aluminum it will be sharp. Its real metal. If you wanted smooth you should have bought the simulated brushed aluminum.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
dude trojan that car in your sig is SSIICCKK! i love it! u've done an awesome job so far, sorry this mod didnt work out for you!

·
Registered
702 Posts
dude trojan that car in your sig is SSIICCKK! i love it! u've done an awesome job so far, sorry this mod didnt work out for you!
Agreed. It is a perfect blend between classy and tough looking. Nice touches (especially that front grille...awesome)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yeah, the car looks sick.. More pix please. As for the original topic, that sucks man. Thanks for the heads up, as I will not be purchasing my kit from them. Who is a true reputable company to buy a kit from?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
wwoooowww ur 300 is amazing! i'm very impressed w/ what you've done to it! keep up the good work! i really love the look and as said before its very classy and tough looking. have u entered it in any car shows?

·
Registered
687 Posts
wooddashexperts

i think they are the best man ..... check mine out ........................

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Awsome looking ride Trojan but I got to ask you what are those pink looking things on your strut towers?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Awsome looking ride Trojan but I got to ask you what are those pink looking things on your strut towers?
Pretty sure that "those pink things" are adjusters for this springs/shocks, So he can change his preload or dampning at will.

·
Registered
424 Posts
they will only adjust damping, to adjust pre-load, you have to adjust the spring perches...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts