Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
unless you want to almost crap your pants when you notice the difference in shifting and power!! One question I had about shift firmness. All it says is "increase". Does it only increase once or can you keep increasing it over and over. It doesnt show a measurement of firmness so I didnt know if it was just two options, increased and stock, or if you could keep raising it up

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Holy misleading thread titles Batman!!!

So I'm guessing you're happy with the Predator???

·
Registered
131 Posts
LMAO, I love it!!!!
I totally agree and have the same question. My guess is that it is a one time thing to increase the SF but not sure...

·
Registered
330 Posts
unless you want to almost crap your pants when you notice the difference in shifting and power!! One question I had about shift firmness. All it says is "increase". Does it only increase once or can you keep increasing it over and over. It doesnt show a measurement of firmness so I didnt know if it was just two options, increased and stock, or if you could keep raising it up
I asked the same question. It only works once. You're just over-writing the same settings if you do it again.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
wow another thread making me wonder what could have gone wrong and another one making me wish monday was here so i could get mine from ups. its bad to wish my weekend away but man i need to get this thing in NOW!!!! glad to here another raving review and i hope i can have my own in 2 days

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I just checked my mpg for the first time since having it, and I got 19.8 with almost all city driving. I normally only get about 17.5

·
Registered
307 Posts
I was getting about 14.5 - 16 mpg city driving now around 18. But that does'nt matter to me I just love the extra power.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Cant Wait For Mine Man. I Have Some Upgradez To My 07 Srt. I Have My Intake Coming, Kooks Headerz, Zoomerz Exaust, Diablo Sport Chip, And I Also Upgrading To Hid'z Top And Bottom Kitz. All Being Installed Next Weekend. What Else Can You Recommend To Put On The Srt???

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea I definately think it is worth the money. I dont know much about tuning and stuff so I just stuck with the 93 Oct tune, raised shift firmness and points, reset TCM, and put the proper tire size. It definately throws you back in your seat. My car doesnt chirp from 1-2 gear though like others say, but its ok. Overall I can definately say it makes it more fun to drive and is more noticeable powerwise than both my CAI and my exhaust combined.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i think Mopar is loosing a great opportunity to make big bucks selling these cracking devices, they should design a safe device to increase HP and parameters in the engine in some grade. or at less give the service in the dealer. if you want more HP? You got it.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
man I warend yall a week ago that the first time you drive with his thing installed you better wear a pair of diapers....

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how much of a difference did anyone notice when they changed the tire size? My tiires measured out to 27.5 Im sure other people had similar measurements

·
Registered
704 Posts
Has predator added the TQ management delete function yet?

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
got mine hooked up last night and WOW this little thing is gonna cost me some tires. put it on 91 since i have about half 89 and 93 so that brings it to about 91 oct. pulled off a side street to a main road and gave her the throttle and she started spinning um. THIS MOD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!. i did have to adjust my fan settings on the perf 91 oct CAI tune i have on to match my stock thermo. if anyone needs numbers for that let me know

1 - 16 of 16 Posts