Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
need help please, not sure what's going on, I have the 2006 charger 3.5 High Output, with manual stick support? which tranni do I have, I'm getting
P0700: Transmission control system (MIL request)
P2767: INput Turbine Speed Sensor B circuit no signal
U0100: lost communication with ECM/PCA "A".

can anyone help, I purchased the care recently with 147000 KM on it. I can feel the cluncks in when shifting mostly between 1-2 gears?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Is your trans a 4 or 5 speed? I want to say if you have the +/- autostick feature then you have the NAG1 trans (5 speed), but I'm not 100% on that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I have the 5 speed, but on the auto stick I have only been able to see 4. there's there's the +/- on the shifter after some research. why can't I see the 5th gear in manual mode?

·
Registered
909 Posts
If it only goes up to 4 when you're driving, then you do not have the NAG1.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no idea, it's very confusing? would the 4 speed have a similar code as the 5 speed? and why can't I see the 5th gear in any speed when I switch to manual?

thanks a bunch, you guys are way better than a dealership.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
If you have Auto Stick, you have the NAG1. The 4 speed does not come with Auto Stick.

The reason you only see "4" when using it is because "5" is represented by the standard "D' since it's the highest gear available and you are therefore using the full range of the tranny.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome, I will crawl under it tomorrow and confirm.
Assuming it's the 5 speed, what do you experts think it's? Most common part off course.

Speed sensor, the plate, plug/harness or TCM? Watched some YouTube videos and there are lots of great videos on how to. But I just don't know which part?
Thanks a gain rockstars.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got a new transmission socket (it was soaked) replaced filter and checked the valve body which seemed ok. Will see how it goes. Took it for a quick test, I have a feeling it didn't fix it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts