Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you have been wondering where I am. Im around but I just havent been myslef lately. Some of you know that I`m going through alot in my personal life right now and its very tough for me. I need some time to straighten things out. So I wont be around here for a while. When Im ready I will be back. You are all my friends and I know you understand. In the meen time my cell is always on.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
hey man, sorry to hear that you've been having problems...but we'll be right here for you whenever you decide to come back! :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Take your time. Do what you need to do and come back when your ready. Until then good luck and I hope things will work out for you.

·
Registered
353 Posts
If there was only a place you could go that would ease your mind of your troubles. A magical place where they always have sports on tv, beer, chicken wings & and nice young ladies in tight orange shorts.

This is my vision for you my friend. A visit to Hootertopia to ease your trouble mind and be amongst friends who have the same passion for the LX cars as you!

And as luck would have it, we are organizing a journey to this magical place next month.

Hope to see you there buddy!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I know some of you have been wondering where I am. Im around but I just havent been myslef lately. Some of you know that I`m going through alot in my personal life right now and its very tough for me. I need some time to straighten things out. So I wont be around here for a while. When Im ready I will be back. You are all my friends and I know you understand. In the meen time my cell is always on.

Dan, gimme a call if ya want bro.

Gary

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Best thing you can know and I know I speak for more on here than myself, you are definitely not alone in the personal life area. Best thoughts and hope you get things straightened out real soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts