Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I pulled into the parking lot at my hotel for the evening, I see a Silver Steel Charger backed into a parking space with a Maggie backed into a space across from it. The space on the other side of the Charger was vacant and, knowing that no Charger owner would ding my doors, I backed in next to it.
I noticed a black lump on the dash...had to get a closer look...was a mat that matched the dash. ???? WTF is this...maybe a mod that I need???
There is no emblem on the side, so I have to walk around behind to see if there is dual exhaust. THERE IS A LIGHT BAR IN THE BACK WINDOW!!!! There are strobes on the back door windows. There is a radar unit in the corner of the back window. Yes, dual exhaust. Lucky LEO
The Maggie's windows are tinted and I can't see inside but I can see the strobes in the side windows. Again, a lump under a mat on the dash.
Each car has 3 small antennas. The three cars look nice parked next to each other.
Then I look at a couple of SUVs parked nearby...again small antennas. A white crown vic...again small antennas. And finally a marked POS.
Tonight the road runner is in a den of coyotes.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Maybe you really don't want to be around there right now????

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I doubt that this has anything to do with LEOs, but I was driving last week and saw a Charger in a parking lot with a silver device (square or rectangle) on the right side of the hood with a cable running down into the hood itself. I kept asking my wife, "What the hell do you suppose that is?" I just couldn't recall seeing anything like that in my life. Does anyone know what it was?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts