Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
I have discovered an Export Version of the Charger here in Germany.
The dealer told me that the odometer is in kilometers and the navigation is for europe and thats stock.
He told me that these cars are special made for export.

I thought that there is no export version of the charger.

I try to get pics as soon as possible.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Hi everyone.
I have discovered an Export Version of the Charger here in Germany.
The dealer told me that the odometer is in kilometers and the navigation is for europe and thats stock.
He told me that these cars are special made for export.

I thought that there is no export version of the charger.

I try to get pics as soon as possible.
well that is pretty odd, but it could be that its a Canadian spec SRT.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill try to get more information on that.
i think on monday or tuesday.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Wasent their a turbo diesel export charger? I vaugly remember hearing about it once?

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Y ot have been a charger it might have been the 300 magnum thing but i remember their were specs for a v6 turbo diesle.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think the navigation differs according to the area?
and the odometer differs according to what the country uses..

in the gulf region here speedo meter and odometer are both in kilometer and navigation
works according to the city or region..

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
most export (canada isnt considered exort) are diesel 3.0

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here in germany the diesel 300c 3.0CRD is very popular.

It has a 3.0 l-CRD-Engine with 160 kW (218 HP)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi everyone!
Being a European I know for sure that there is no such thing as an "export Charger". If somebody is referring to a Charger as an export Charger, he most certainly imported it from the States to Europe, changed a few things like position lights (they can't be orange in Europe, but have to be white, for example), switched the navigation with a Chrysler unit working in Europe (or got it reprogrammed by a Swedish company specialized in the domain, don't ask me for their name, forgot it) and voilà, you got an American Charger with a European mask on... :) But there sure isn't anything as an export Charger.
I also had to get mine on a cargo ship back in 2006 and get everything worked out myself with customs, technical inspection, and so on! Real PITA!! But definitely worth it!
The Chrysler 300 C exists with a 3,0 liter turbo diesel coming from Mercedes, but a Charger can only be had with the same engines offered in the States (which, by the way, is a good thing!:rocker:) Can't imagine having a car with looks like a Charger and that sounds like a bus... :D
Have a nice day!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
(grabs stick, starts flailing around)

Back

On

TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:driving:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
*clears throat*

i think i can change the setting on my odometer from miles to km (just the digital readout parts)
(tosses a scooby snack to Invictus)

I agree, most likely a Canadian car, with a Euro Nav added in. Ive read that the US nav unit wont accept Euro nav discs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts