Charger Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sir,

Can you tell me if the spoiler you sell is EXATLY the same shape as the OEM? Do you have any actual pictures of the exact spoiler? If it is, I will take one today! Thank you!

Jim

·
Registered
235 Posts
Also Michael,

Is your "PRH - Blaze Red" the exact match for my "Inferno Red" 2007 R/T?

Jim

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Hmm, nice deal, dont see anything in Sublime though. Any future plans for this color?

Tom

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hmm, nice deal, dont see anything in Sublime though. Any future plans for this color?

Tom
Hey Tom,

The rep for SpoilerSource.com said that since the Daytonas come with only flat black, they do not offer a Sublime green spoiler. Did yours fall off already? lol

Jim

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Hey Tom,

The rep for SpoilerSource.com said that since the Daytonas come with only flat black, they do not offer a Sublime green spoiler. Did yours fall off already? lol

Jim
No smart guy but thought that adding one in body color would look pretty sweet

·
Registered
235 Posts

Yah - There was another member asking the rep about that too. It would look really nice. Larry (forum name???) at the M&G had his Mango painted (and the trunk) body color and it was 1 of my favorite looks.

Jim

·
Registered
235 Posts
I think it may be time for a spoiler on the wifes car! :driving:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
The spoilers are the same shape as the OEM and the PRH paint code does match the Inferno Red. (When they first came out, they were Blaze Red). There are a couple of different posts on here that people have shown our spoiler on their car, I am going to try to find them for you.

·
Registered
235 Posts
The spoilers are the same shape as the OEM and the PRH paint code does match the Inferno Red. (When they first came out, they were Blaze Red). There are a couple of different posts on here that people have shown our spoiler on their car, I am going to try to find them for you.
Thanks Michael. That's all the information I need.

Jim

·
Registered
235 Posts

Thanks again Mike.

I ordered mine today!

Jim

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Received my spoiler on Tuesday; installed it on Saturday. It looks great! Color match is dead on, even though I was worried it would be off. Quality is superb. Especially want to thank Vicky. She was extremely helpful and eased my mind on the color match. Installation was a breeze, much easier than I thought it would be. I put medium grade Locktite on the screws as an added precaution. Thanks for an excellent product and resonable price. Thanks again, Ronnie

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Received my spoiler on Tuesday; installed it on Saturday. It looks great! Color match is dead on, even though I was worried it would be off. Quality is superb. Especially want to thank Vicky. She was extremely helpful and eased my mind on the color match. Installation was a breeze, much easier than I thought it would be. I put medium grade Locktite on the screws as an added precaution. Thanks for an excellent product and resonable price. Thanks again, Ronnie
Ronnie,

Thanks for the kind words and I will pass this along to Vicky. Glad that you are pleased with your spoiler.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Well, I finally got a chance to put on my spoiler. The paint match looks like it's right off the showroom floor! Absolutely amazing color match with the TorRed. Thanks for an awesome spoiler!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
:bigthumb: Thankyou very much spoilersource i love my spoiler the tored color is dead on, makes the car look more like a sports car. Thanx a bunch.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is the install easy on these? Is there a write up anywhere? I dont think I feel comfortable drilling holes in my trunklid but I really want to get this spoiler.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Is the discount still on?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts