Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have a dilemma. I happened to come across a nice 2007 black SRT8 at a dealership close to me and am thinking of trading my R/T in. They're asking a decent price on it ($33k) and I am thinking if they give me a good deal on my trade in, I'm going to go for it.

So chime in, what do you think?!

·
Registered
831 Posts
That seems like a helluva deal, with what options and how many miles?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oops, they are asking for 35k... I am hoping to get them down to 32k. They don't have the option packages listed, but this is taken from the description: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Dual Front Air Bags, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, AM/FM Stereo, RWD, Traction Control, Tilt Wheel, ABS (4-Wheel), Automatic, Alloy Wheels, Single Compact Disc, V6 3.5 Liter HO, Leather, Rear Spoiler, Dual Power Seats, Sun Roof.

Also from the pics it has dual climate controls so I'm thinking it's fairly loaded.

As for mileage, it has 1,519 miles.

My down payment money could be spent wiser elsewhere... but cars are fun ;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
3.5L???, I'm sorry to say, but his is not a SRT8 then. It's a SXT

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, they have the description messed up, I'm not that dumb! I went to the dealers website and checked their inventory, trust me, it's an SRT8 :)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I would reccomend looking under the hood. It wouldnt be the first time a dealer made a SXT look like a SRT...:confused:

·
Registered
769 Posts
If they have that messed up they probably have the price messed up too. you never know man. :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They had pictures under the hood too... it was a 6.1 :) But, I called them and they don't negotiate, and I know I will get robbed on the trade in value for my R/T so oh well...

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm sorry...an SRT8 would kick a$$, but you're probably better off keeping your R/T for now anyways....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts