Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a middle age grandmother and I just got my 07 charger srt8. I just signed on to the forums today. How do I get my speedometer display to go to a digital speedometer also?

Hot Rod Nama

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I am a middle age grandmother and I just got my 07 charger srt8. I just signed on to the forums today. How do I get my speedometer display to go to a digital speedometer also?

Hot Rod Nama
The first question we need to ask is do you have an EVIC? If yes you can get a digital speedo. I'm sure someone on here who has an EVIC will tell you how to do it.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Welcome from OH!

Can't help you with the EVIC, my SXT doesn't have it... I'm sure you'll get plenty of help here, though!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
298 Posts
If you have the EVIC....

Hold the COMPASS and MUSIC NOTE button simultaneously for about 6-10 seconds and it will switch to extended mode. LOTS of cool information about your car including the digital speedo, 0-60 times, and more.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Hello from Mexico
and yes you must have evic!!! I have not seen a single srt8 that does not come with evic!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
okc charger got it.. hold the compass and music note down (if you have them) for like 10 seconds and the hidden menu will pop up, then use the arrows to go through till you find it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts