Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 19 Charger R/T 5.7 Hemi Blacktop edition in white knuckle white paint. I hate the factory 20” wheels but love the rest of the car. Can I put SXT wheels or the police steel 18” on this car? What sizes will fit?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
The 18's from the SXT or the police steel wheels will definitely fit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I mainly want a shorter wheel for look and ride, ive had several Hemi Chargers, an 07 and 14 with 17/18” wheels and was very happy,... but the new 20” wheels on the ‘19 corner well but ride really rough. I just dont like the look. Contact patch on the 18” tires seemed adequate to me.....225 vs the 235 now on width

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
As long as you don't have Brembo brakes, then the 18" wheels will fit fine. They do ride better, especially if you have the "Sport suspension". My white SXT has the "Touring Suspension" and rides fine with on its 245x45x20 tires, but my wife's purple Ralleye has the "Sport suspension" and rides like crap with the same 20" tires.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I had 18's on my 14 Challenger R/T and it really rode nice.

This guy put 18's on a Scat Pack, even with the Brembos they will fit in the front with a one inch spacer, the rears fit no problem.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks everybody will put some 18s on it.
Check out my thread in Wheels/Tires if you like OEM 18s there is an Ebay seller who has them at $399.95 a set shipped. They're the old Challenger Ralleye wheels and come shipped in a Mopar box with Chrysler center caps. I'm pretty sure they were in the Mopar catalog circa 2011 but probably had few takers since stock was 18 and 20 most folks weren't buying 18s for upgrade. They apparently went on Lancia Themas too oversees. If you hate the center caps you can buy Mopar ones that will match the polished look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts