Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your different or unusual pictures while driving/out and about in your Charger. Have fun with it. :driving:

The Alleghany Mountain tunnel on the PA turnpike.

[/img]

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Here are a few from my drive to Santa cruze.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Here are a few from my drive to Santa cruze.

Nightmare - I hate you for that!! :biggrinjester:
Just jealous because I used to live in Cali, and my family drove down the coast all the time.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
bump to see what ppl will come up with

·
Registered
919 Posts
Here's a pic I took while cruising in Vermont last fall

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
That's a nice pic.

Motor: I live about 45 miles from the coast and try to go once a month in the summer

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Here are some pics from a charger cruise we went on in Socal. This is up the hill to Big Bear.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
That's a nice pic.

Motor: I live about 45 miles from the coast and try to go once a month in the summer
Man, if I lived that close to the Ocean, I would be there way more often! I make a drive down to the East coast once a year for our family summer vacation. We've been to Old Orchard Beach (In Maine), Cape Cod, and this year we're heading down to Wildwood in NJ. Actually, we'll be leaving on Tuesday, so I will have pics to post in this thread then!!! :rocker: Seems like every year, we go further south in search of warmer water!!!
:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Wish my halos hadn't blown up on me. :(

The legendary Nick pic.

These are kind of cool and industrial driving through a blacked out factory.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
One of the many SoCal Cruises (this was a little road along the coast)

Riding Shotgun through Pebble Beach to snap pictures

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Just a shot on the side of a building on my way home from work today.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Well, these were certainly "out of the ordinary" for me!

V6, AWD Charger running the Lightning Track in NJ:

Winning Second Place at a National Drag Racing Event:

And running at Mid Ohio Sports Car Course!

Get out and enjoy 'em, guys n' gals! :banana: :driving:

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
The Only Pic I Have From the Inside Of My Car haha

New Nissan GTR

Attachments

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i win :grin:
and i was doing 80 when i took this pic. I had to snap about 4 seconds early to get it

·
Registered
183 Posts
Here are some from my road trip I took a little more than a month ago. I should have taken more behind the wheel pictures, such as crossing the canadian border when I headed north up the east coast.

Day 1: leaving Cali entering AZ

A rest stop in TX:

entering FL:

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
^ Waitaminnit... you drove from CA to FL to CANADA?!?! :knockout:

How many miles and weeks was that trip? My family once did a road-trip vacation from PA to AZ to ND and back, just under 5000 miles in 3 weeks. I think you've got that beat by a wide margin!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Ok, I know this is a Charger thread but I don't currently have any interesting pics from inside my car (yet). Nonetheless, I thought some of you folks would enjoy seeing where most of my discretionary income goes (besides modding...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxF47a-Ett0

I've been flying (private pilot's license) for 18 years and have around 1,000 hours, mostly in the Cessna 172. This particular flight was a short sunset hop out over the Quabbin Reservoir in western Massachusetts, my wife and I like to do this when we have time and the weather cooperates. This video shows a short-final approach to runway 32 (7B2 - Northampton, MA), the runway is 50' wide so airspeed control and staying on the centerline are important. This was a real "greaser" landing (if only they were all like this...)!!

Sorry for the bug-filled wind-screen, I must have killed a thousand mosquitos on take off... good!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts