Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I have been doing some searching on the web regarding all these different tuners. I own a 2014 R/T and am interested in purchasing one. I cant seem to find out the difference between 300 and 500 dollar tuners I come across. Looking for the best bang for my buck. Any input would be much appreciated!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
154 Posts
You get what you pay for.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
First, only go with the Diablo products for the Mopar vehicles.

Second, the difference between their models (and price) are generally related to the ability to tune only one car vs. several.

Call DS and discuss your needs.

Reactions: Pak

·
Registered
12 Posts
The tunes are identical between the Diablo InTune DCX and the Diablo Trinity. The only differences are that he Trinity comes with a monitor to display your gauges and also 0-60, 1/8th, and 1/4 mile times...the InTune DCX does not come with a monitor. The InTune DCX also only works on Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep vehicles from 2011-up whereas the Trinity works on just about all American made vehicles from 2000-up. While these tuners do work on multiple vehicles, you can only use them on 1 at a time. Both units are custom tunable as well which will always get you the best gains.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tunes are identical between the Diablo InTune DCX and the Diablo Trinity. The only differences are that he Trinity comes with a monitor to display your gauges and also 0-60, 1/8th, and 1/4 mile times...the InTune DCX does not come with a monitor. The InTune DCX also only works on Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep vehicles from 2011-up whereas the Trinity works on just about all American made vehicles from 2000-up. While these tuners do work on multiple vehicles, you can only use them on 1 at a time. Both units are custom tunable as well which will always get you the best gains.

Well since I only have one car it looks like I will be going with DCX. You have covered just about everything I was curious about. Thank you!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts