Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I brought my car back in to the dealership today, STILL leaks (not as much) and now they are saying it's a different leak, from a hose or line or something? as opposed to the O'ring.

WTF is my car becomming a lemon??!? :(

anybody else had this problem or is the dealership covering up for not fixing it properly

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
So I brought my car back in to the dealership today, STILL leaks (not as much) and now they are saying it's a different leak, from a hose or line or something? as opposed to the O'ring.

WTF is my car becomming a lemon??!? :(

anybody else had this problem or is the dealership covering up for not fixing it properly
Mebbe it's tryin' to kill itself cos you turned it into a pimp-mobile....?

:D

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

lol, look on the bright side.. when it pisses me off I don't call it a wanker... maybe that's keeping it alive :)

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
The tube ( where you add fluid) that runs down to the pan basically is just pushed into the pan. It is possible that it was displaced or yanked out during your last tranny leak visit, and when reinserted, they tore the oring where is resides in. Just a guess though.

LOL at arfur.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Arfur, i'd rather be on welfare, french canadian, and homosexual than british :lol: just kidding bud, touche! :)

·
Registered
174 Posts

Hey Jason I didnt know you were a pimp:silenced:

Dont mind arfun he's just being kranky because the love of his life left town and headed back to the UK :cry:

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I too had the O-ring leak, and they did find another...it was the transmission line running from the tranny to the cooler that was leaking at one end...they just had to tighten it and the leak was gone...hasn't leaked since. Maybe that's it?

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got it fixed, it was what you described. Good call.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts