Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, has anyone checked out Dodge's website under the "build and price" section? I did this a few weeks ago and priced the Daytona with 3 options, one of which was Sound Group 2. At that time, there were no accessories available. If you go into their site today, Sound Group 2 is no longer there and now you can order packages for your trunk, floor mats and door guards...... :confused:
What's up with this???? Anybody out there have a clue?
Good thing I printed out the last one so that I am sure that I have not gone nuts....(which my husband thinks at times I have :whistle: ) my secret....lol
The wait is killing me to order the Top Banana. I am willing to drive anywhere to order/pick up the darn thing.
Oh well, thought I would just ask and see if anyone else has noticed the different/missing options... :)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I don't think that the Build and Price section is kept up good at all. I know that for accessories I was able to go to my dealer and place an order and some of those parts still are not on the web page.

Any way I posted in the NC thread about Auto Fair at Lowes Speedway. Do you plan on going? My Charger R/T will be in show with the South East- Modern Mopar Club. I have offered to anyone who would like to really take it for a test drive and get the real feeling for it could cruise in my car after the car show. By real feeling I mean my car is very well broken in at Auto Fair I will have about 6000K miles on it after my 350 mile trip out there. Let me know and I will be in Concord on Friday afternoon show on Saturday may not even leave until Sunday to go back home.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
isn't the fair on Saturday? If so, I will not be there. My b-day is Sat and hubby and kids are taking me to Carowinds. I am soooo, looking forward to riding the rollercoasters with the kids :sick: ........lol
Is it on Sunday too, Maybe I will go then. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
It starts on Thursday and ends early Sunday. My car will only be in show on Sat.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry that I will miss seeing it. Maybe some other time. Maybe when I get mine......whenever that is........ :sad:

Have fun at the show!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts