Charger Forums banner

did you get the parts first or the car?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my daytona on order, I bet I have about 5-7 weeks to go on it too, but I havent waited to order my mods. I have a K&N aircharger kit that arrived yesterday and I also ordered the zoomers cat-back yesterday in the group buy as well. it got me thinking "am I the only one to get the mods here before the car arrives?"

so; anybody else doing the same?

·
Registered
732 Posts
No, I have a Daytona on order as well but I wouldn't spend 1000.00 on a catback exhaust system alone. How much Hp do you really think your going to get from a catback. Sorry, I just don't understand why so many people are buying such an expensive system.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
IwantaDodge said:
No, I have a Daytona on order as well but I wouldn't spend 1000.00 on a catback exhaust system alone. How much Hp do you really think your going to get from a catback. Sorry, I just don't understand why so many people are buying such an expensive system.
I kinda agree. My local exhaust shop said they could do it with virtuall the same componenents for about $350-450 (installed) depending on which way I wanna go with it....

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did it mostly for the sound, the HP gains are good as well but you cant rally argue with the videos on the website, I couldent find any samples from anyone else. plus the group buy was 15% off, so I didnt have to pay $1000

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, just myself and azcharger are the crazy ones, :D

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I dont have my car yet... but I will probably order my K&N here shortly.... :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
had my knn cai and magnaflow exhaust in the garage before i even cut the deal for my fully loaded silver steel badace grocery getter and kid hauler for mama.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts