Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were taken last weekend on the Kancamangus Highway Between Lincoln and North Conway NH. I wasnt sure at the time of the initial cruise being posted if I could make it so i stayed quiet on attending, wound up being available and went with a friend. Just about at peak season for foliage viewing already it seemed. AWESOME drive if anyone ever in the Northeast this time of year. Took a bit of extra time as it POURED. Great place to eat off 95N Exit 17 (I think) in New Hampshire called "Klassics". Small little diner with statues of the Blues Brothers greeting you as you enter the restaurant (I know, no pics is a crime but the battery was dead at the time) and the entire diner has die cast models of classic cars with tables named after the cars. Im looking to do another ride up there, great food and will have batteries in the camera.

There is a large lake, Chocorua, right along the road, great spot to stop for pictures:

Tom

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Nice pics...the last one would make for a nice puzzle! Would definitely take some time to do!

Does anyone do puzzles anymore or am I just that much of a loser?!?:grin:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Nice pics...the last one would make for a nice puzzle! Would definitely take some time to do!

Does anyone do puzzles anymore or am I just that much of a loser?!?:grin:
Don't worry there's still some of us left who love to do puzzles in the dead of winter :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Nice pics Tom, thanks for sharing...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts