Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, did any of you guys that ordered the custom license plate frames get yours yet?

I just got mine, here it is! It looks AWESOME on the car! :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Whats up with the Daytona owners??? Why do you feel you have to make sure everybody know what number your Daytona is???? Do you think it is cool or something???? Nobody is going to know what you are talking about when you put **** like this on you Charger. You're not better than anyone else with a Charger.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
madjeff22 said:
Whats up with the Daytona owners??? Why do you feel you have to make sure everybody know what number your Daytona is???? Do you think it is cool or something???? Nobody is going to know what you are talking about when you put **** like this on you Charger. You're not better than anyone else with a Charger.
Why you gotta shoot em down?

Daytona owners have a right to be proud. You're obviously jealous.

Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done. :mad: :shhh:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
epoch said:
Why you gotta shoot em down?

Daytona owners have a right to be proud. You're obviously jealous.

Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done. :mad: :shhh:

Nicely said. I don't have a Daytona. I didn't have the patience to wait for one. Oh, and there's that money thing too.
But if my RT had a number, I'd be proud too.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
madjeff22 said:
I`m not EVEN going to respond in ANY negative way about your childish post! I think the fact that you just made an A$$ out of yourself alone is a enough for me!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
madjeff22 said:
I think he's been playing with his testicles too long.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey AZ - I got mine yesterday too. I too think it looks great. Better than any other frame I could find. I just wish the orange was closer to the color of the car. It looked that way on the website. Still very happy. And your welcome for the referral. Oh, mine reads EXACTLY the same as yours except #1908 here.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
Hey, did any of you guys that ordered the custom license plate frames get yours yet?

I just got mine, here it is! It looks AWESOME on the car! :wink:
be proud man, it looks awesome.....and i too would show off my number if i had one....alas i only have an r/t.....seriously...continue being proud....what is killing me is who has number 1? i would bubble wrap that bad boy and put in the garage.....lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
Madjeff, That's Not Really Nice... Considering Your A New Member Here Your Won't Be Making Friends That Way....just My Thoughts... On The License Plate Part Be Proud, Hold Your Head Up I'd Post It On The Damn Windshield..lol.. I Have A R/t And Just Like The Rest, If It Had A # On It Your Damn Right I Would Put It So People New I Had It....just My Opinion...

·
Registered
384 Posts
madjeff22 said:
1. because its makes it more unique, which is partly why we wanted them in the first place.
2. yes, yes I do.
3. I thought the frame got to the point rather well.
4. I know I'm not better but I bet everyone on here loves their car more than anyone elses.

·
Registered
630 Posts
madjeff22 said:
Nice way to make friends... NOT!

Since these are custom plate frames, who says you cannot go out and make your own plate for the other types of Chargers. Yes, you couldn't put a "# of #" on them, but that is one of the reasons why I bought this car, BECAUSE IT DID have a Limited Edition number.

<soapbox mode="off"/>

Ordered mine and had a brain fart when I did, so I had to call them the next day to get the color scheme straighten out. Maybe I'll have them by early next week. :)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Madjeff is a troll, forgive him! :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'll forgive with my savage beating stick. now where did I put that thing?

All I can find is the hood prop, that'll work!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Charles B, yes, when I talked with the folks at BetaDesigns he asked if it was a club that was putting in all the orders and wondered if he should make sure of any consistency. I just said that it was a online forum and that each member was free to make any choice of wording and colors they wanted. At least he knows we are out here and liking their product.

·
Registered
608 Posts
MadJeff is just a TOOL!!! Definitely some jealousy there.....

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Charles Brown said:
AZ Charger hi; Is this the license plate from Beta Designs ? I want to order one.
Sincerely
Charles Brown

Yes it is sir! Glad we could help! :smile:

·
Banned
236 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I just ordered mine. Free shipping is nice.

I'm not sure if it will look good on the front so I only ordered one for now.

Is that Regular Orange or Dark Orange on your plate?

Daytona #1247

·
Registered
608 Posts
Dark Orange - and wish it was darker.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Got mine in the mail Saturday, but never picked it up. Got the mail today and it is mounted. BTW, did anyone else notice that the (any) plate frame does not fit on the front. I ordered 2 so I could put them on front and back, but the front plate holder is made to slip the plate under two tabs on top and bolt/screw the plate in on the bottom. The custom plate frame only has holes for the top.

Oh well, live and learn. I now have a spare plate frame in case something happens to the one I put on this afternoon.

Pic to be posted soon.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts