Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, since it was the last nite of Test and Tune at the track (Milan) I took all three of my cars up for some fun (with a little help from my friends).

Air was nice (about 50) but no compound on the track, so traction was an issue all nite.

times were respectable : Charger srt8 13.4 (first time at track)
STS-V 13.2 (first time at track)
300C w/ mods 13.3 (this car has already run better)

0-60s were all in the high 2.1 or worse..oh well

didn't seem like anyone was running well, but there were some awesome cars there: svt cobras, GTOs, at least one GC srt8, TB SS, VEttes..etc.. Got to run my 300C next to an 300C srt8 and beat him...:)

Anyway, today, of course, my Diablo Predator gets delivered. So I installed it and went for a ride...Never did a WOT and had it get sideways on the 1-2 shift before..holy crap! Runs like someone pissed it off now, especially under heavy acceleration or WOT> good MOD!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Wow, I thought by the title of your topic that you were going to be slamming the Diablo. Glad to hear that you like it. Bet you can't wait to get back to the track, huh?!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, I thought by the title of your topic that you were going to be slamming the Diablo. Glad to hear that you like it. Bet you can't wait to get back to the track, huh?!
for sure..feels like .3 better...!!:lol:

·
Registered
928 Posts
I agree, got mine last night and....wow...just wow. I LOVE it.

it truly is like someone slapped my car on the nose and pissed it off. I cant wait to go play at the track this weekend.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hahaha!

HA! I thought he was bent at first also. :)

Hey don't forget to Reset TCM Adaptives, and then increase shift firmness (optional), it really helped me put even more power to the pavement.

I'm working with the data loggin functions now to dial in the 91 CAI tune even further.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
DAMMIT! I was off on Wednesday and forgot that it was the last T&T. :dead:

I have yet to go to Milan and have any other 300's there. Always a few Chargers though.

Next year, new tires and the Diablo by then.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Nice. Now is this just with the recommened hemi tune?...What is it..91 octange + CAI??...If I do get this tuner this will be the only tune I will be doing....Is that alobe worth the buy?.
I have the basic 91+CAI tune ... Totally worth the $350 I spent on it ... hands down. If you have $$ to spend on mods, you won't regret this one. :knockout: If you do, I'll paypal you a $1 :monster:

·
Registered
928 Posts
yeah im running the 91 CAI tune too, we only have 92 octane gas, ive seen 93 but I need to find it. im also going to run some data logging with the 93 tune to see if it pulls timing with 92 fuel. if not your god to go to run 91-92 on a 93 tune.

this is of course till I get a custome tune done.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i am not too familiar with teh diablo and predators....can this be added without any engine work? Like for instane my srt is still stock for now.. I wanna get some more power if possible.

·
Registered
702 Posts
i am not too familiar with teh diablo and predators....can this be added without any engine work? Like for instane my srt is still stock for now.. I wanna get some more power if possible.
Oh yes. get it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts