Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

We received our U7135 BETA unit!

In short.... This thin is BAD ASS! Our car feels like a different animal now!

Very easy to use, fast, and it works like they said it would!

We have special pricing going on right now, but that will end tomorrow.

If you have any specific questions, post them here.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
when are you shipping to customers?

i need my fix! halo 3 isnt holding me over

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Is this a BETA unit or a SAMPLE production unit for you to play with? I was under the impression that beta testing was done by Diablo.

Also when are you expecting to ship the production units out to customers.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this a BETA unit or a SAMPLE production unit for you to play with? I was under the impression that beta testing was done by Diablo.

Also when are you expecting to ship the production units out to customers.
I guess a sample unit would be a more accurate statement.

The production units should be shipping out to my warehouse any day now!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I guess a sample unit would be a more accurate statement.

The production units should be shipping out to my warehouse any day now!
Ok good I was getting a little worried thinking Diablo might have decided to go back to beta status.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Our car feels like a different animal now!...as in how exactly? Since I have had mine on order since july 22nd, I shall live through your U7135 usage thoughts....

·
Registered
325 Posts
X2........

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Our car feels like a different animal now!...as in how exactly? Since I have had mine on order since july 22nd, I shall live through your U7135 usage thoughts....
The higher shift points coupled with greatly reduced torque management and a great tune makes it feel lot stronger in the mid and upper range.

·
Registered
529 Posts
6.1 or 5.7?

·
Registered
158 Posts
did you notice any improvement from a dead stop to 60mph? As in, is there still a lag in throttle response? and lastly is it worth the money?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Doctor,

Here is a link to Diablo's page of what you can change with the handheld

]

Thanks Donato.

BTW, howdy yall from Southern California. Im Justin, another newbe. For such a yound guy, 22, I have way too many mopars already and not enough money, but I love wrenching on cars, especially ones of the Pentastar origin. Lol. I currently own a 07 Charger Sublime Daytona, #896, 07 Ram 1500 Mega, 73 Duster, 69 340 Cuda and my long time gf has an 04 durango.

Just thought I would introduce myself for anybody who was not sure who I am. Hope to get lots of great info, as long as pass along knowledge that I have to others on this site. Sorry to hijack the thread, just wanted to say hi.

Thanks again,

Justin

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
did you notice any improvement from a dead stop to 60mph? As in, is there still a lag in throttle response? and lastly is it worth the money?
yes, do tell! the throttle response issue is driving me nuts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes there is an improvement for 0-60! I will check on the throttle response.

Is it worth it? Yep, even if you have to pay list price for it! (you do not have to pay list price!)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
180 Posts
How much do these things go for, and when will they be available? PM if you'd like.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes there is an improvement for 0-60! I will check on the throttle response.

Is it worth it? Yep, even if you have to pay list price for it! (you do not have to pay list price!)
lmao, This is good news, now I feel better knowing that if I had to pay retail, which I did not, That I would still love it...this is a powerful statement...I think I will wait another 5 days for mine to show up!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts