Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 SE Charger. I ordered the DiabloSport I2010 inTune i2 should be here soon. I need the do's and dont`s. I want to gain as much low end torque and wake up my car. (Please no jokes about should have brought the Hemi. Didn't have the money and hope to within about a year. I just need to get buy until then).

I've read a lot about issues with updating it when you receive it, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Second, I've read a lot of stories about initial install issues being difficult because the car doesn't have a physical key for run and off key positions.

Last what are the recommendations to wake up my engine and low end torque or overall performance improvement. I've tried to find videos or threads with instructions on what tunes will give me the biggest improvement but can't find anything specific to 3.6l Chargers.

So far the only performance mod I've done is put on a AFE Momentum GT Cold Air intake.

Thanks, looking forward to your help.

·
Registered
939 Posts
If you plan to go V8 in a year, I wouldn't spend a nickel on improving performance. Take care of it, keep it looking good, start fixing anything that would detract from its value and in a year off it goes. Put any money you want to put into this one for performance into your V8 fund, then when you get the V8, go hog wild.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts