Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a 2006 Charger Daytona. Can you do an EGR delete without an older crom with an InTune? Or do you need a custom tune?

Sent from Galaxy.....S4 that is

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Custom tune. The older predator croms want work in the intune I believe.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Emailed Johan, he said he'd get it for me. Problem is I've NEVER emailed a tune.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Nothing to it bro. When he sends the tune save it to your computer. When you open the software go to import file. Select the saved file and it downloads it to the tool. Plug in, apply tune, and go

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so I installed the Diablo Tune from the InTune, turned off MDS, traction control, and got this:

Along with the P0700 code.

Installed factory tune and still have the lights on. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Disabling traction control through the tuner throws those lights. It's put the car in a type of dyno mode. Turn that back on and clear the code. If you want to disable esp just do the key trick.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IMO it at defeats the purpose of having the tuner.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
The tuner is way more than disabling traction control. Shift firmness, throttle boost, rev limiter, ability to adjust fuel & spark, watch and record data, read and clear codes, and custom tune. It's a performance part.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The tuner is way more than disabling traction control. Shift firmness, throttle boost, rev limiter, ability to adjust fuel & spark, watch and record data, read and clear codes, and custom tune. It's a performance part.
I know but I didn't have any issues with the Predator.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Disabling traction control via predator, intune, trinity will all do the same thing you experienced. It does the same thing to my car and want let me get out of second gear. When you do that it tells the computer that the rears tires are spinning way faster than the front so it puts the car in limp mode.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Disabling traction control via predator, intune, trinity will all do the same thing you experienced. It does the same thing to my car and want let me get out of second gear. When you do that it tells the computer that the rears tires are spinning way faster than the front so it puts the car in limp mode.
This happens before I even start the car. But I fixed it, just enabled traction control and using the switch that I already had. No lights as of now, also car never went into limp mode.

Disabled MDS, loving the new sound or lack thereof (drone).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts