Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking I might put mine in the front of the engine bay in the little dash area if it will fit, but was also thinking on the back windshield. Anybody have pictures of where you put yours? If so, post 'em up!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
SOmeone asked this once, and a wise answer I saw was that if you DO have to take the car in for service, you have blatantly advertised that you have a tune on the car.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True, but if you return it to stock tune before you take it in, then it's really just a sticker someone put on their ride. Granted, it's suspicious but a few of the mechanics at my dealer are cool and in love with the car (father/son team), so they treat me well. I don't think it'd be a problem.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
1. Unless they sponsored you what's the point in advertising for them?

2. If you want to be a bad a$$ then leave it off and blow other unsuspecting cars away with what appears to be a stock vehicle.

·
Registered
727 Posts
1. Unless they sponsored you what's the point in advertising for them?

2. If you want to be a bad a$$ then leave it off and blow other unsuspecting cars away with what appears to be a stock vehicle.
1. Then u might as well take off your dodge emblems plus your hemi badges, your, engine cover, your steering wheel cover, charger emblem, Your wheel center caps..... Yada Yada Yada. I'm pretty sure dodge doesn't sponsor you so go ahead and rip your emblems off, to honor your statement please.

2. I'm not the bragging type to be a Bad A$$ but maybe u are. They know my car's not stock when they hear the exhaust. If the product is as pleasing as my predator is, and which has surpassed my expectations, and comes with a cool sticker IMO, I see no harm in advertising and showing off the product. I won't turn my car into a nascar stickerfest or do a j weezy. This is my only product sticker on the car, and the only other one I'd be willing to put on is a BT sticker if they had one because their products are amazing.

Marocs

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Decal looks good on the back, and I agree with taking the diesel off, good idea. Can you even see it though with the spoiler in the way?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yours came with a decal?!?!?! :/

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
one my hood.... inside my engine compartment!!! looks real cool :D

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
when I get mine, I'm going to put the decal in the trash. Unless someone on here wants them....

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm sensing so much hatred for the decal. It's just a little sticker, show some love!

·
Registered
794 Posts
when I get mine, I'm going to put the decal in the trash. Unless someone on here wants them....
Can't believe you're going to throw it in the trash. Don't you know that will add 5hp.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.