Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was one of those who has been waiting for the diablo. So I was searching on the net and found a place that has the diablo preditor (u7135). They actually have 60 units that are ready to ship now. The only down side is the cable is not included. You can purchase it through them though.

I will not post there name or link to there website since they are not a supporting vendor. However, if you want their contact info shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I know who your talking about and thats there alittle trick to take the cable out of the box and then try to sell it to you-they do the same game with the super chips tuners. by the time you go back and buy the cable and pay for shipping YOU might as well buy it from TRYBINE in the first place. I WONT BUY any thing from a company that strip's out a part that was part of the product in the first place. THATS MY 0.02 OPINION:smoke:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know who your talking about and thats there alittle trick to take the cable out of the box and then try to sell it to you-they do the same game with the super chips tuners. by the time you go back and buy the cable and pay for shipping YOU might as well buy it from TRYBINE in the first place. I WONT BUY any thing from a company that strip's out a part that was part of the product in the first place. THATS MY 0.02 OPINION:smoke:
I'm not defending anyone but if you buy it directly from diablo it doesn't come with the cable either.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Yeah but the Diablo doesn't come with any cables. All that's supposed to be in the U7135 box is the predator, and hidden underneath the predator in the box is a Diablosport window sticker that I dont' think many people have found. The Cables are sold seperately from Diablo. They do this cuz they figure you can go buy your own Serial to Serial or USb to Serial cable. Then you also gotta buy the Power adapter.

·
Registered
52 Posts
NYC srt please send me the info, I already have the cables so I'll take a cheaper predator. Thanks.

·
Registered
619 Posts
i'd like the info too. being able to get this thing next day air for that price is more than worth driving to radio shack to pick up the chord.

also, do you really need an A/C adapter?? i know the superchips flashpaq works without one. actually, you couldn't use one if you wanted to because there is no place to connect one.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i'd like the info too. being able to get this thing next day air for that price is more than worth driving to radio shack to pick up the chord.

also, do you really need an A/C adapter?? i know the superchips flashpaq works without one. actually, you couldn't use one if you wanted to because there is no place to connect one.
You need the power cord to do anything on a pc. With all the revision updates to PCMs I would suggest buying pc cord and power cable with this cuz you have a 60% chance that you'll have to update your PCM

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
you cant advertise below that price, but can you sell below that price :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Fyi - NO ONE HAS THEM IN STOCK. I found 2 who had it out of the 40 or so places I called. The 1st place I found had 3. I bought one and my friend bought the other 2. The other place I found is the link I'm giving everyone through pm. If you want to wait a week or so and save $40 cool. But if you want it yesterday (like me) you can fill in the rest.

I'm not here to bash the supporting vendors. I just want everyone to be happy as I am that I will have the device in my hand tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts