Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought one. Thought someone else might be interested.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
how much was shipping? Tbyrne has them for 329 shipped right now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Free shipping.. Tbyrne's web site says $419.00. I didn't know they were having a sale. I will be selling my Jet stage two when the new programmer arrives. I have been happy with it but to much talk about the Diablo to not try it out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why don't you guys at Tbyrne just post your pricing on your site? If it's the same or better I would have rather bought from you since you are a sponsor. To late now but nobody wants to call or E-mail to haggle prices. If you have some deals available post them so we all know.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Why don't you guys at Tbyrne just post your pricing on your site? If it's the same or better I would have rather bought from you since you are a sponsor. To late now but nobody wants to call or E-mail to haggle prices. If you have some deals available post them so we all know.
A lot of the times companies .. like say Diablo ... wont let you advertise a price that is crazy cheap.

·
Registered
189 Posts
X2!

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
When you look at the Diablo info on our website, it says - Please call or e-mail for current discounts!

No haggling. A person would contact us, receive very discounted price, jump up and down like they just hit Powerball after receiving that quote and then place their order :)

I posted this thread in our section of the site earlier this year -

Why don't vendors post their sale/GP prices?

I see this question come up alot in threads so I'm going to shead some light on the subject -

There is no benefit to us to have customers call or e-mail to receive a price. This actually gives us much more e-mail to answer, many more phone calls and the customer has to make an effort to receive a quote.

It would be much easier to just say "the current sale price is $xxx.xx" but alot of manufacturers have a M.A.P. (Minimum Advertised Pricing) policy that vendors are supposed to follow. Some don't care what price is advertised. Vendors could sell a $500. part for a dollar and it wouldn't matter. This is becoming very rare through. Some don't want their products advertised below a certain price but it doesn't matter what prices vendors quote through e-mail or over the phone. Some don't want any discounts put in writing but discounted prices given out over the phone are ok. There are some manufacturers that have a certain price set and vendors aren't supposed to discount below that. Vendors that do can lost their ability to sell that brand. One manufacturer that we used to deal with changed their pricing policy and set minimum pricing. Well, after years of carrying their products and not having to abide by any guidelines we accidently listed discounted prices after the policy changed. Because of that, we no longer carry their products.

Hope this makes things a little clearer for everyone.

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be sure to call you first next time. Sorry, didn't know...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I emailed tbyrne for a price on the diablo tuners and got a reply with in a couple of hours. They beat the price of the one on ebay. In fact I think on ebay, they don't offer the usb cable along with the dialo where tbyrne does for the same price. Come tomorrow I'll be ordering my new tuner from tbyrne. Thanks again Tom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts