Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
I would definitely get the one that cost the less. They all adjust the shift points on the 2010's from what I have been told. Unless you want to get the fancy 0-60, 1/4 mile timer and color displays to look at while driving they all do about the same thing performance wise.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The Diablo Predator was replaced with the Intune. The Trinity is still available.

The Diablo is the best for the Chargers, go to Diablo website and see the differences and decide what you want/need. Then look on e-bay or the sorts for the best price for sure.

I have the Intune, the only thing that I don't like is the fact it will not adjust shift points on the 4 speed transmission, the one I have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How easy is it to revert back to stock with these tuners? I'm just curious cause i live in Kalifornia and would need to go back to stock for smog.

·
Registered
318 Posts
How easy is it to revert back to stock with these tuners? I'm just curious cause i live in Kalifornia and would need to go back to stock for smog.
I also live in CA. and with my Intune I just plug it in and pick the stock backup tune and it reloads the stock tune and when you are done with smog, you just plug the Intune back in and reload your custom/can tune. Easy as that.

Just on a side note, Diablo is technically not allowed to be on your Dodge Charger, there is no EO# with C.A.R.B.. So I wouldn't let that be general knowledge at car shows/events and such, just a heads up.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I assume its the same for all the diabolo tuners, I wanted the more expensive one so I can mess with the shift points and take off the auto upshift
All of them can do that, even the discontinued predator

1 - 9 of 9 Posts