Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Diablo Predator

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
They both have the same tunes. The Trinity can do anything the Predator can do and more. I believe its supposed to estimate hp, torque, and quarter mile times along with alot of other info on the screen. Speedo, tach, and the rest of your guages can be seen on the Trinity. For the price i bought the Predator just for the tunes and datalogging. The Trinity is more like a luxury piece.

·
Registered
156 Posts
i love my trinity, if you wanna talk you can call me anytime on the phone..........

i have had mine for 4 months now and let me tell you i love this thing, especially since im beta testing the new aefis intake as well....... they go so well together

·
Registered
420 Posts
i want it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
The Trinity looks impressive, but I prefer the tool characteristics of the predator. You do your tune or diagnose a problem, then put it away. Its not in your face or a magnet for thieves to want to take. I like the price at $275 over $799 also. But to each his own and it does look very impressive.

·
Registered
420 Posts
The Trinity looks impressive, but I prefer the tool characteristics of the predator. You do your tune or diagnose a problem, then put it away. Its not in your face or a magnet for thieves to want to take. I like the price at $275 over $799 also. But to each his own and it does look very impressive.
Isnt it 375$? Oh my, if its 275$ Ill buy it right now! lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
Isnt it 375$? Oh my, if its 275$ Ill buy it right now! lol
oops, darn buttons are right beside each other.. lol yup $375 yer right.:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Trinity= Diablo+bells and whistles.

Get yourself a Diablo and then a Areoforce gauge (monitors SO many things) with a sensor to measure your Air/Fuel. That would be about the same price as the Trinity without the pretty screen and you would have Air/Fuel monitored.
If you wanna "calculate 1/4 times and HP" then go to a track or a dyno. Get a real reading.

I think its over priced for what it is. But if thats your thing, go for it.

I'm not voting for either one. Cause they're both the same thing. Just one looks pretty and you have to have it plugged in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
trinity vs. predator

Ok im looking into getting a Programmer. Like everyone else I started looking at the Predator but then saw the Trinity which to me seams bad ass!!!

So i just want to know what everyone else thinks and who used the Trinity or the Predator

here are links and pics for both of them

thanks!!

Diablo predator

Diablo Trinity

you can use the trintiy in any other vehicels. the predator only has a tune for one vehicle.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wow. That is the best price ever. Now everyone should get one.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'll 2nd that.
Trinity is neat technology but not for me.

-GB

·
Registered
295 Posts
Correct me but I believe the Trinity of for the V8 not V6.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts