Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well I'm going a different route with my 2013 daytona charger so selling my diablo trinity. it comes fully unlocked and ready for a new owner. Comes with both cords as well as the window mount. The window mount does need the attachment that hooks the actual trinity unit to the mount but it can be purchased pretty cheap. Will sale for $400 shipped to the lower 48 states. Its not allowing me to upload pictures but I will be happy to email you pics if wanted.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what route are you taking with your White Daytona? I actually bumped into your video on YouTube when I was looking for a White Daytona Charger.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you don't mind me asking, what route are you taking with your White Daytona? I actually bumped into your video on YouTube when I was looking for a White Daytona Charger.
I bought the trinity thinking that I was going to start doing a lot of engine and performance mods but decided not to and just keep it simple. Im pretty satisfied with the stock performance all though when i had the trinity on the daytona it turned it into a different animal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts