Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, The LX brand has taken over Diablos home page. Maybe this time they will actually start to deliver what they have promised! Good Luck to all, I know mine is ordered-By the way Tbyrne has awesome pricing on the Predator.:devil:

·
Registered
813 Posts
cant wait to see the results.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gilgamesh, That is a very impressive list of goodies you've put into your car. If you don't mind can you tell us how much you have invested? Also what kind of results it has produced?

·
Registered
813 Posts
lol well Im estimating( cuz I dont want to know for sure) that I have roughly 23k in the motor alone. but some of that is because I went the long way around and if done again would have been significantly cheaper. The results are amazing, we are currently estimating that the car is making roughly 625rwhp on 8lbs of boost and a conservative tune. Last night at the 1/8th strip she went an unknown trap time and speed due to computer glitch but ran a 1.73 60' then on the second run she went 7.736 at 92.1mph with a 1.81 60'. all of this was starting in 2nd gear with stock eagle f1 supercars. when I get a built rear end and some drag meats and run her in first with some ass off the line its over. but for just scaring the friends nothing beats loading her down with 4 guys then spinning the tires on the interstate lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.