Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Diablo Predator

Hey gang, I'm military and about to go on deployment for about eight months. I need some fundage to pay off some bills before I go and was thinking about selling my Diablo Predator for my 3.5L Charger. My car is going to be sitting for my deployment and isn't going to be driven so what the heck, I'll just buy a new one when I get back.

I'll clear the system and put her back to stock before I sell it. It's in brand new condition, still have the original box and manual. They still retail for about $375, so I was thinking $325 with free shipping. PayPal is the only thing I'm going to work with so....anyone want to bite before I put it up on the 'Bay?

·
Registered
748 Posts
*shrugs*

Not sure if they hold the same value as the Hemi Predator, if so the price is right on assuming it's unmatted and includes the interface kit and ac adaptor.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Price sounds fair to me - there is no difference from a used tuner to a new one. just people trying to weasel a better deal.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks 606, it's a U7136 kit so no PC interface kit and no A/C adapter...just the Predator, original box, original manual and Diablo sticker. It is unmated now as I returned my car to stock and cleared the programs.

They retail for $375.99 everywhere that I've looked so I think $325 with free shipping is pretty fair myself. Now ask me that in a week when I really need the money! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts