Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd start a thread where we can note just the problems or issues we've found and hopefully others can respond with some answers to help. I'd like to start off with a weird one I had today.

I started the car, slipped into reverese and started to back out of a parking spot. AS I turned the wheel to the right, the car started to lurch and jump like it was alternately trying to die, then getting a shot of fuel. I wasn't touching the accelerator. After a few seconds of this rodeo, it died.

I turned the ignition off, waited 10 seconds or so and restarted the car and it ran fine.

Wen I got home tonight I restored the original tune then downloaded the newest update (u7135-8t16a) to the Predator. I haven't installed in yet but will do so later.

Any ideas???

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
my idea is.... put it on there, fire it up, throw that donkey off your av, and kick the go stick!

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
guys, great idea here, but really...there is more info on this at LXforums, plus we have a couple diablo guys responding. I'm a HUGE CF fan, but when it comes to some common LX issues...that is the place to source issues.

Search on Diablo, you'll see, it, about 75 pages 20/30 responses long.

DJ

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
guys, great idea here, but really...there is more info on this at LXforums, plus we have a couple diablo guys responding. I'm a HUGE CF fan, but when it comes to some common LX issues...that is the place to source issues.

Search on Diablo, you'll see, it, about 75 pages 20/30 responses long.

DJ
Ya, I agree. Any time I have any issue I usually take it to lx first because there is a lot more people on that forum and you get quicker responses.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, that's all well and good but 90% of that 75 pages of responses is pure crap and uninformative. It took 45 minutes last night to search for a simple answer for a simple question there. I know that a lot of you are fond of throwing out the "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!" mantra, but lots of folks don't have the time to be wading through mile after mile of of responses that have nothng to do with what we searched for. We do, however, have time to post a quick question then come back later to see if there is an answer.

And, with all due respect, I don't want to wade through tons of questions and answers about 300's and Magnums. It may appear that I'm in this forum a lot, but I'm really not. I just find opportunities during the day to get in and out of here.

It would be nice to have a thread where it's strictly REAL issues found and REAL solutions offered and not whether I need to have more more degree of timing or not. Those are tuning issues and not really a problem. Know what I mean?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my idea is.... put it on there, fire it up, throw that donkey off your av, and kick the go stick!
Well, since this thread is already off topic and going down in flames....

That's my team and has been for about 30 years. Through thick and thin, good and bad. Yep, they suck right now but it's still my team and I'll still be cheering them on!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts