Charger Forums banner
41 - 60 of 108 Posts
I do know that Diablo is making a tuner for the V8 but I to have heard nothing for the V6.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Diablo plans on making a tuner for the V6 after all the requests they got. They just started shipping the V8 tuners this week and still need to finish the Dodge Ram Hemi tuners. So I would imagine he just took the Hemi post and changed stuff to V6.

After all is there a B&G tune for the V6?

Diablo plans on making a tuner for the V6 after all the requests they got. They just started shipping the V8 tuners this week and still need to finish the Dodge Ram Hemi tuners. So I would imagine he just took the Hemi post and changed stuff to V6.

After all is there a B&G tune for the V6?
I dont mean to sound disrespectful, but how do you know they are workign on a v6 tuner?

Go on their forum and you'll see that it is true!

I canot find anythign specific from the manufacture stating that they are definatly going to produce a programmer for the V6? I agree what is the link?

Discussion starter · #50 · (Edited)
You know what Mike W the president had mentioned it in their forums. Now that I went looking for that post it's gone, but if you go to Diablosport.com and look at the v6 thread you'll see where the people saw he said that.

Edit: NVM found the post. It was a small one by the owner

http://www.diablosport.com/index.ph...pic&t=2171&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

Go down to the post by MikeWDiabloSport

This is what he said "Don't worry. The V6 is on our project roadmap. I have alot of the files done already."

You know what Mike W the president had mentioned it in their forums. Now that I went looking for that post it's gone, but if you go to Diablosport.com and look at the v6 thread you'll see where the people saw he said that.

Edit: NVM found the post. It was a small one by the owner

http://www.diablosport.com/index.ph...pic&t=2171&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

Go down to the post by MikeWDiabloSport

This is what he said "Don't worry. The V6 is on our project roadmap. I have alot of the files done already."

Cant wait for it to come out..

That's better news than the email I received from Diablo:
MikeWDiabloSport
Post subject: RE: Re: Charger V6 Tuner Posted: Aug 30, 2007 - 08:00 AM

Don't worry. The V6 is on our project roadmap. I have alot of the files done already.

mikel
Post subject: RE: Re: Charger V6 Tuner Posted: Aug 30, 2007 - 08:17 AM

For you guys that may be wondering, MikeW is the President of Diablosport.
Told ya the squeaky wheel gets the grease!!

Way to hang in there guys.

Thanks

mlitsch< @ >diablosport.com

These is the responce I got from mike at diablo about a tuner for the V6.

I won't know anything about it until they fill me in on when development will begin, but I understand that the hard stuff is done, and it should just be a matter of making some tunes for the V6 cars now.

Thanks
Mike

Yea nothing to write home about but I think we should have something sooner than we think.

Cool, not too much longer to wait. :grin:

so whats the release date?

They have not officially stated that they have one that is going to be out, but the oner did reply to one message saying so, and the forum guy said that he thinks they are close, but it is not oficial on the site. We are all wating. The Hemi version is out.

41 - 60 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.