Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MikeW at Diablosport posted over in their forum.

Apparently they've already been working on a V6 tuner, and he says he has most of the files done. He didn't give a release date, but this is definitely good news for our V6 bretheren.

It'd be interesting to see what kind of gains can be made on the V6 engines with an aftermarket tune.

http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2171&start=105

·
Registered
259 Posts
That would be awesome. Alot of us have been waiting for one of those for awhile.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
That's better news than the email I received from Diablo:

I wont give you any BS excuses, but at this time we do not plan to support the V6 applications.

I would urge you guys to keep yelling on our forums, as that is the best place to do it. Our owners can see that info at anytime, so keep it up.

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's better news than the email I received from Diablo:

Well apparently the yelling on their forums worked cuz MikeW is one of the owners and the guy who does DCX programming.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Cool, about time we get some more V6 love. We will soon have 2 companies making tuners for our V6 engines. Great news to read. :grin:

·
Registered
576 Posts
This is great. I want to see the max hp that can be squeezed out of these fine 3.5 motors. I'm thinking STS turbo now!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Don't forget the turbo and stroker kits!
OK, I know of the stoker kit, but don't know how it works or how it is installed. I know about the supercharger. But now there will be a turbo kit? Who is making it and for how much? I've done a little research in comparing a supercharger to the turbo, and I'd rather have the supercharger. I still want to understand the stroker kit because I read you can have a s/c and a stroker kit together.

·
Registered
121 Posts
MikeW at Diablosport posted over in their forum.

Apparently they've already been working on a V6 tuner, and he says he has most of the files done. He didn't give a release date, but this is definitely good news for our V6 bretheren.

It'd be interesting to see what kind of gains can be made on the V6 engines with an aftermarket tune.

http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2171&start=105
Time to sign up for some OT, mods mods mods. :grin:

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
OK, I know of the stoker kit, but don't know how it works or how it is installed. I know about the supercharger. But now there will be a turbo kit? Who is making it and for how much? I've done a little research in comparing a supercharger to the turbo, and I'd rather have the supercharger. I still want to understand the stroker kit because I read you can have a s/c and a stroker kit together.
Check out post #46 in this thread: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50990

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Well there is more v6 chargers sold than v8s so maybe it would make sense for DS to make a tuner for them.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Get ready for some real boost, you guys!

·
Registered
839 Posts
OH YEA some real mods heads,cams,and full benieft for our exsisting mods. Cant wait......

·
Registered
334 Posts
badass i cant wait

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hopefully they will provide mutiple tunes. One for stock, and another for free flowing intake / exause, plus 93 vs 87 octain

1 - 20 of 108 Posts