Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HEY GUYS, JUST SOLD THE DAYTONA, HAVE THE PREDATOR NEED TO SELL IT. USED PREDATOR FOR 2 DAYS WAS DAMN SORRY I WAS SELLING THE CAR. DAYTONA HAS BEEN PUT BACK TO STOCK SO IM READY TO GET RID OF THE PREDATOR. PRICE IS $400 EVEN OBO AND I HAVE ALL THAT CAME WITH THE RA GROUP BUY. I LIVE IN MARYLAND SO SEND ME A PM AND WE CAN MEET SOMEWHERE. :smoke:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I just sent you a PM.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Tbyrne is almost 300.... just a hair over. They havent shipped yet, but are taking orders till the 12th I think at their group buy price.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
ppp is a hair over 300 too. ( dont think i'm allowed to say how much ) but they havent shipped em yet

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I saw a brand new one on ebay for $370 buy it now, shipped.

C

·
Registered
706 Posts
A hair over 300 new.......

·
Registered
342 Posts
Just wondering, which vendor is RA? He said he got in on the "RA group buy."
RA is Random Access from HHP ... I got mine in the same group buy and I didn't get it for $400 :dead:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if you live in the dc md va area and can meet me it is 350 which is what i paid for it. since i dont need to ship it anywhere. as far as it being used, it was used once just to see if the hype was real... It is but i no longer have the car.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
if you live in the dc md va area and can meet me it is 350 which is what i paid for it. since i dont need to ship it anywhere. as far as it being used, it was used once just to see if the hype was real... It is but i no longer have the car.
that is STILL 50 dollars over the price it costs new. PM me if you change your mind. gl with your sale.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Then somehow you paid more in the same GB then I did.

Depreciation in effect - there's no good reason to buy a used one when anyone can get a brand new one for near the same or less $$$ (well, unless they have cash, can meet you, and get it "same day").

I will help you out a little and say that if you bought it through the HHP group buy (not "RA", he just set the buy up and followed up A LOT with it), then yours comes with the USB-to-Serial cord, and 1000MA AC adapter to connect the Predator to a computer, and power the Predator from a wall outlet (you didn't mention any of that, you are including those items?).

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
guys, are you not aware of supply and demand?

he could charge $500 for it and still have a buyer. the point here is that the tuner is sold out EVERYWHERE. people that actually think they will have theirs by the end of this or next month are kidding themselves.

the price has nothing to do with how much someone is willing to pay for it.

ask some of the fools that paid $700 for a wii, or 1k for an xbox360...or 2k for a ps3...

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
can you still used a used predator, even if it has a VIN stored in it???

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
can you still used a used predator, even if it has a VIN stored in it???
Yes, IF they have restored the vehicle to the stock tune on the previous vehicle.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
You'll get $400 for it. Sell it on Ebay. You're more likely to get a better price there especially since you're including the USB to serial and Power Adapter. The only people that have these now are the 285 from the HHP group buy and rougly 50-100 more people. Considering the amount of Charger R/Ts on the road you can get $400 plus shipping on Ebay. Just make sure to mention the extra $30 value of those extras your including.

Everyone here would tell you that a RAQ radio goes for about $150-$180 shipped. I sold one for $230 on Ebay plus shipping. I probably could have gotten more if I put the Buy it Now higher.

·
Registered
542 Posts
$330 overnighted everywhere...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.