Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Okay i went to try data logging last night and i printed off the live data map X E Ryder put together and when i went to choose the items to record and i found that there are no main menus like cooling, electrical, engine like the data map shows. i searched around and could not find about 3 of the 6 things i wanted to record.

2. when i got sick of looking for something that wasnt there i just picked a few items to log and took a drive. when i hooked up my predator to my computer and loaded up data viewer it would say connecting to programmer and drop out the program after a few minutes

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
1. Okay i went to try data logging last night and i printed off the live data map X E Ryder put together and when i went to choose the items to record and i found that there are no main menus like cooling, electrical, engine like the data map shows. i searched around and could not find about 3 of the 6 things i wanted to record.

2. when i got sick of looking for something that wasnt there i just picked a few items to log and took a drive. when i hooked up my predator to my computer and loaded up data viewer it would say connecting to programmer and drop out the program after a few minutes
I had this same thing happen to me when I took a really long data log. But when I just take 10-20 second data logs I don't get this problem.

·
Registered
898 Posts
1. I have the same problem

2. when mine did that it worked after restarting my pc, btw the d/l function isnt working so you better use your laptop until r18 comes out

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont have a laptop so i have to wait for the r18 to come out. so does anyone know why im not seeing the data groups like X E Ryder has on his live data map

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
on the diablo forums they said the download wont work until the new release.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
How long was the log you took? When I take really long logs I can't get them on my computer. Try taking a shorter log.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How long was the log you took? When I take really long logs I can't get them on my computer. Try taking a shorter log.
from what one guy from diablo told me the data viewer wont be able to download the logs until the next release

·
Registered
898 Posts
i dont have a laptop so i have to wait for the r18 to come out. so does anyone know why im not seeing the data groups like X E Ryder has on his live data map
i would like to know if we are the only ones not seeing this groups, and if it will get fixed in the next revision.

if someone @ diablo see this post dont look the other way say something.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
from what one guy from diablo told me the data viewer wont be able to download the logs until the next release
I can go out and drive my car without my laptops and record a data log on my predator then upload it to my computer. R17 added that.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I can go out and drive my car without my laptops and record a data log on my predator then upload it to my computer. R17 added that.
some others cant

from diablosport forums:

johnc

Post subject: RE: data logging PID PostPosted: Nov 06, 2007 - 08:51 AM

8r16 had data streaming to the DataViewer functional.
8r17 added data logging on the Predator but the log download function is broken.
8r18 will fix the log download function, expect a release some time this week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts