Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I think it speaks for itself. I doubt it's false. Don't see Tbyrne going out of their way to throw negative rumors out there.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Glad I'm not one of the guys who prepaid for that thing.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am one that pre-ordered but I did not pre-pay (big difference), anyone that pre-ordered and was actually charged should contact there credit card company ASAP, it is against the law to charge someones card without having or shipping there product. As an on-line merchant myself I can tell you that they can get in serious trouble for that.

·
Registered
36 Posts
man i was excited about that tuner coming out, it was going to be my first performance mod. I'm glad I didn't prepay for that thing:knockout:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I am one that pre-ordered but I did not pre-pay (big difference), anyone that pre-ordered and was actually charged should contact there credit card company ASAP, it is against the law to charge someones card without having or shipping there product. As an on-line merchant myself I can tell you that they can get in serious trouble for that.
I'm with you on this. I pre-payed 2 days before the supposed release date, I am very pissed off how this has turned out. I'm in the Point-of-Sale industry myself and I setup Credit Card Processing Servers for customers that do $100k+ a day in business. I know the fees and pricing structure these merchants pay depending on volume (transactions). My deadline is set for Sept 2nd, then my Credit Card company will be processing my chargeback request.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts