Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, first post! New here....Just got a 2008 Charger(2.7 but i'll live) and i want to add some mods. Does anyone know of any shops around here where i can pick some LEDs or stuff like that up? Good place to get my windows tinted?

This forum is pretty awesome. ive been lookin around and like what i see! some really good lookin rides too...ive got a looong ways to go to get mine lookin decent...i need some wheels and tint for a start. If anyone could point me in the direction of a decent mod shop id be grateful!

:driving: thats exactly how i look when i drive

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome to charger forums.

you might want to check out dfwlx.com we have a pretty big lx club in the dfw area. There are members in the club that can help you out with what you need too.

DFW is pretty big where are you located? I got my windows done at a place in Mckinney, wasn't to pricey and they did a great job.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey, thanks ill check that out! i doubt i could roll with them tho. im 99% stock at the moment.

but ill deff check them out. you going to the meet and great in waco?

·
Registered
189 Posts
does matter if your stock or highly modified, well take anyone.

and yes ill be at the waco get togeather

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Wish I could hit Waco. My wife and I will be on a boat, lol same thing that happened year before last!

·
Registered
964 Posts
yea join us at DFWLX.COM.. well take anyone... just join.. :banana:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
What these subtle mofos mean by "we'll take anyone" :D is that anyone is welcome regardless of engine size, level of modding, or model of LX (or LY, we have Challenger folks. Some Jeep SRTs too and even a SRT-4 I believe). No better place to get ideas and brainstorm. Hell, the first meet I showed up to I had no more mods than a billet front emblem.

Come hang out with us!

·
Registered
349 Posts
What these subtle mofos mean by "we'll take anyone" :D is that anyone is welcome regardless of engine size, level of modding, or model of LX (or LY, we have Challenger folks. Some Jeep SRTs too and even a SRT-4 I believe). No better place to get ideas and brainstorm. Hell, the first meet I showed up to I had no more mods than a billet front emblem.

Come hang out with us!
LOL :slap:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, ok, ok...i signed up! you guys are persistant!

like i said, im 99% stock. all ive done is debadged, but i saw that window tint hook up on dfwlx. is the price still the same? if so, i'll be at 97.5% pretty soon...:rocker:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts