Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Me and some of the Dodge Truck crew are going to be at Speedtek on Saturday, September 29th about 9am. So far there will be 3 or 4 of us, but I just posted the thread today.

3 pulls for $35

For me it's a baseline on my new Dak before I go to a true dual exhaust, ported throttle body, CAI, and Amsoil fluids.

Attending:

superdart (DTW,DT,CF)
biggerhammer (DTW, DT)
jlhram (DT)
2G_Mopar (DT)
doctorc4 (CF)
348HEMIRAM (DTW)
AmericanMuscle (CF)
Mecha (CF)
zemog255 (DT)
adamsredlines (DT)

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm very interested for $35. I'd like the baseline on my charger srt8 before all the performance mods begin. Where is this located at? I'm in Dallas Uptown area.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's located on the southwest corner of Hwy 183 and Carson St. In Haltom City. (Just outside Fort Worth). In the link are the address and directions.

http://www.speedtek.net/speedtek_contact.html#haltom

I can PM you my Cell# if you want, just in case you get turned around.
I have yet to see an SRT run...I think it'll be sweet.

BTW, I usually video everything that shows up in our group to run.

·
Registered
230 Posts
[email protected], this is like 40 mins from my place...I see there's one in Dallas much closer to myself. I'll have to think about it. It's a great deal, plus I'll get to meet all you truck guys! But this is like a trek to me, considering I drive 1 mile to work every day.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just realized the one in Dallas doesn't have the dyno though...looks like I'll be hanging out with you guys that weekend.

·
Registered
230 Posts
any other LXers going besides me?

·
Registered
230 Posts
How many are going, and what time is everyone showing up?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.