Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cowtown Mopars Performance Team will be having it's annual Salvation Army Toy Drive and Car Show this year at a new location - Moritz Chrysler/Jeep in Fort Worth.

This show is open to ALL makes and models, not just Mopars. Car clubs and organizations are welcome!!!

Entry to the show is a new, unopened toy. Cars will be participant judged.

Cash donations are accepted also. At 3pm we will load up all the toys in our vehicles and convoy over to the Salvation Army building in Fort Worth.

CMPT has already purchased $250 in toys from Mattel at a large discount.

Moritz Chrysler Jeep
9101 Camp Bowie West
(Hwy 80 @ Loop 820 west)
Fort Worth, TX 76116

Saturday December 8th, 2007
9 am - 3 pm

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
C'mon guys/gals - it's a hoot and it's for charity!

Sorry I can't be there this year Kirk!

This was post-car show last year - the guys/gals off-loading the toys at the depot at the end. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kq-DkVkEeM

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Mark..how are things? You back across the pond now?

Sorry I missed your going away shindig. Some things are just beyond my control.......

BTW - I am seeing to it that you are added to our official international member list for the car club. Basicly we will continue to have you on our roster, and I will continue to email you the club newsletter.

Is your hotmail address still going to be active?

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Hey Mark..how are things? You back across the pond now?

Sorry I missed your going away shindig. Some things are just beyond my control.......

BTW - I am seeing to it that you are added to our official international member list for the car club. Basicly we will continue to have you on our roster, and I will continue to email you the club newsletter.

Is your hotmail address still going to be active?
Hi Kirk - yep back here and settling - picking up the Charger today! :D

That would be good - and the Hotmail address is still active! :)

Arf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts