Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all...

I've seen snippets from other posts about updates of this or that, and clearing the "adaptive TCM" prior to using the Predator.

Does anyone care to post up a detailed checklist/how-to (and sequence) that should be followed for successful install on a 2006 SRT8 Charger?

Thanks in advance... so where's that UPS truck????

Rich

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, nada.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
didnt see this post.

its very easy man, just clear your tcm, update the predator from the internet, plug it in and set it to your wants. it will give you directions through the process on cycling key and what not, just turn the key to the on position, then off, very easy. i would go with the 91 oct + cai...

hmm, first real mod, have fun. makes the car an absolute diff beast.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
they recommend not having any electronics on when you do are modifying with the predator. they even recommend not having your door open. any fluxuation of power could cause it to have an issue writing the program and could cause expensive damage.but yeah all you do is plug it in and follow the instructions when you pick what you wanna install very easy

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right. Thanks for the info...

Hey, Steve... I talked with Nick and I'm going to see if I can get him to offer the CMR tuning. That should open up safe heads/headers/cam installs here in our 'hood. Still not sure if I want to plug significant mod money into this car, though. If the top Camaro comes with ~450 HP and LSD at less than 3900 lb I might have to switch. Mopar has its head so far up its ass when it comes to aftermarket.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Right. Thanks for the info...

Hey, Steve... I talked with Nick and I'm going to see if I can get him to offer the CMR tuning. That should open up safe heads/headers/cam installs here in our 'hood. Still not sure if I want to plug significant mod money into this car, though. If the top Camaro comes with ~450 HP and LSD at less than 3900 lb I might have to switch. Mopar has its head so far up its ass when it comes to aftermarket.
yeah dude, im in the same boat. this has been the hardest car to mod that i have ever owned. as soon as the new camaro, im gettin it. ;)

4 doors is nice, but im not a family man...yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts