Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Designer ac, radio and headlight knobs. Will offer in black chrome, mirror red or mirror blue. I love the way these turned out. I want some now LOL. I remember some of you were after the factory type look with the chrome surrounds. You gotta see them up close to see how good they look. Much better than the plastic ones.

I should have pic's of the 3 pc navi button with the surround chamfers in very shortly. We do not have any black navi radio kits in stock, but we will be sending some out and then we will take the chamfer cut on them.

We will have these on our site soon. I'll get you folks some prices within the next day or two.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I like them. They have an audiophile look about them.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Sweet products as usual Heidi :).. makes me wish i waited a while before ordering the headlight knobs :).

·
Registered
400 Posts
These look ALOT better than the others. Nice work.

·
Registered
928 Posts
damn it! you better sign me up for a set of black ones =/

I just cant quit you billet tech.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
That's great! When I installed my NAV I missed having the chrome rings that were on my other deck. I can't wait to see them on the NAV.
GOOD WORK AS USUAL!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Sweet jus what i was waiting for, I think of it silently in my mind, next thing i know, u guy make it... This is why i love Billet Tech...

Please them you can put a custom logo on there too...

Custom or not im getting some...

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have the first set.

These new knobs are beautiful! I got mine last Friday and installed them at Route 66 Fest. Here are some (somewhat crappy) pics I just took of them in the dark and rainy night.

With no flash, dome light only, lights on.

And here's a pic of my sill plate.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts