Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Des Moines Area

We have to get another meet and greet in before the snow flies. A little cool weather is alot better then rainy weather.

How does the 25th sound ? That is sunday after next. Can everyone make that one ?

If not maybe the following sunday the 2nd of December. :knockout:

Some of us have not yet met each other and some of us have new mods. I think i can get a couple really nice magnums there too.

Some of us will be parking our cars after the first snow. some will be taking off their rims.

what do ya say .......

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any more ????

·
Registered
93 Posts
I should be able to make it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I can try and make it... What time? I'll be in CR with family until afternoon... but if I know, I can leave earlyish.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
time doesn't matter to me...

Shall we say.... around 4ish.. that way everyone has time to make it. and it's not dark out.

87 Posts
ah i def could make it if it was december 2nd, i live in st. charles il kinda by chicago, but i go to college in clinton iowa, and its a makable drive if it was the 2nd

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 25th works best. Commin' in from Omaha, where and when?
Knarley,

From your sig.. i can't wait to see your ride..

Everyone,

shall we say HOOTERS in west Des Moines, IA this is a very easy place to find with a huge parking lot.

Address is: 1480 22nd St, West Des Moines, IA

·
Registered
161 Posts
1 pm will be pretty early for me... I might be in Davenport at that time... If you coudl schedule it later that'd be cool, but plan for yourselves first, I dunno what my day will bring.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was thinking maybe around 4ish... that way people can get there from out of town. also they maybe comming home from family's house out of town...

Hopefully this will work for everyone..

I met a guy with a awesome magnum that said he wanted to attend.. the magnum is sweet..

I'm going to try to get another one too.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
I just wanted to say thanks to 1 Badass R/T for setting up today’s M&G and for everyone who showed off their mods today. The wife and I had an AWESOME time and I think after seeing all of the outrageous, slick mods, I'm gonna be totally busy this winter! Can’t wait until the next one to see what changes have been done.

·
Registered
161 Posts
yes, I'm nice and grumpy I missed it... was waitin' on an email and then I had to finish up some other stuff, and by that time, i was tryin' to get to Des Moines, but it was already like 5:30.

Suffice to say, I am definately going to make it to the next M&G. I gotta!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i would like to thank Knarley and his wife and his awesome Plum Crazy SRT-8. It was real cool. with the all neon, custom work, and aftermarket stereo system it is no doubt a sweet charger.

I understand that some couldn't make it and I look forward to the next Meet and Greet so everyone can attend.

I definately learned a few things and got a couple great ideas... i too will be busy this winter...

Next time prior to the meet and greet I would defintately like to exchange phone numbers with all that plan on attending. This i believe will help ensure a successfull meet and greet.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Badass,

DEFINATELY on the number thing! I kept kicking myself that I didn't have your number to call you while I was on the road.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts