Charger Forums banner

Dent Removal :(

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  KStryker 
#1 ·
Someone just pointed out that I've got quite a "ding". Not sure when/where it happened.. or how I missed it. Its about the size of an egg. It's above the front, driver side wheel well. About 3 inches below where the side meets the hood. Doesnt look like there's any damage to the paint. There was some white paint left but it seems to be wipping off. My questions is the dent. Any easy ways to pop the dent out? If not, any clue what a body shop would charge to do it? :mad:

#2 · (Edited)
Sounds Like It's Totaled To Me!!!

dont play with it. just look in the phone book and look for a dent guy A.K.A PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR-most of them will come to you at your job or home and the independed guys will come over on the weekends- most change around 50 to 75 per panel. now if its not on a body seam your alright and they can get it out. dont go to a body shop if its not scratched-they will end up calling in one of those guys and then washing and detailing your car for you and then charge you $300 and you wont know the difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.