Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (bronze)
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally was able to take some pics of my new mods I got installed.

Side Marker Delete
Demon Eyes for Hi and Lo Beams

HID 6K for Hi and Lo Beams
No Flicker, great lighting and no one flashes at all.

If there is enough interest I can get a group buy package on the HIDS for $210.00 per set, HI/LO set $390.00

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Those look awesome!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
sweet mod for sure

·
Registered
338 Posts
Looks great! I am very interested in the high and low beam kit. Let us know if you decide to do a group buy.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks sweet! Id also be interested but trying to put off any more moddin until next year as im wintering her soon.

side marker delete??
yea thats legal
Dont mind this guy hes well known for stupid comments like this, his charger should be confiscated and he be forced to drive a Kia , which matches his personality a bit better

·
Registered
127 Posts
Man i just love the look of that, but if i did it id have to do the tails too... the only think that worries me is bakeing the headlights and not being able to get them back together after i was done, plus its my daily driver so if i mod isnt done in a night or on a day off im kinda outta luck.

How hard was it to back the lights and get em back together? and condensation issues yet?

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Looks good. I would be interested in an HID group buy. I would want lows and fogs cause the highs are pretty much useless.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts