Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, so how do you do it?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
LOL +1

But seriously why do you need it deleted? Just create a new name if you don't like this one.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
you're leaving us?!?!?:cry: how come???

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
he wants to leave because he got all butt hurt when i mentioned that a twin turbo will blow your engin emore than likely.

as seen: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52829&page=3

you mayy wanna skip past the first 2 pages tho. its just him getting butt hurt over a mis interperetation as well.

kid seems to think the world is out to get him and he wants everyone to know hes a big boy now and can do waht he wants and is never wrong. and when he realizes he is. he runs.

sounds like a self esteem issue.

dont worry kiddo, ittl blow over and no one will remember that you made a fool. we all do. fact, i make a fool probly every day. chill out, keep on readin and learnin and enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
706 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Yeah, so how do you do it?
Members can't delete their own account.
If you have a problem, you're welcome to send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help!

LOL +1

But seriously why do you need it deleted? Just create a new name if you don't like this one.
WRONG :knockout:
Creating a second account is a violation of our rules... if a member needs a name change for some reason, they need to contact me.

dudeiwin86 said:
he wants to leave because he got all butt hurt when i mentioned that a twin turbo will blow your engin emore than likely.

as seen: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/...t=52829&page=3

you mayy wanna skip past the first 2 pages tho. its just him getting butt hurt over a mis interperetation as well.

kid seems to think the world is out to get him and he wants everyone to know hes a big boy now and can do waht he wants and is never wrong. and when he realizes he is. he runs.

sounds like a self esteem issue.

dont worry kiddo, ittl blow over and no one will remember that you made a fool. we all do. fact, i make a fool probly every day. chill out, keep on readin and learnin and enjoy yourself.
I'm pretty sure the question was meant for the OP and he can speak for himself.
You already made your point in the linked thread... after apologies had been made and the thread had gotten back on track. Following a member to make the same point in other threads can look like a harassment "issue". Time to take your own advice, "chill out and keep on readin and learnin... kiddo" ;)

This section of the forum is for member assistance. Nothing of sincere value or assistance to offer = No need to reply.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
*gets his head smashed by the moderator hammer*

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
*gets his head smashed by the moderator hammer*
:D

Thanks for noticing, it took me a long time to drop that hammer. It's SO much easier to be nice than to be a smartass BUT, I can multi-task ;)
Sometimes I daydream about what some members could do with all the valuable time they would save if they didn't waste it making mean comments :silenced: ...and what the Moderators could do with all the time that would save us!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts

Thanks for noticing, it took me a long time to drop that hammer. It's SO much easier to be nice than to be a smartass BUT, I can multi-task ;)
Sometimes I daydream about what some members could do with all the valuable time they would save if they didn't waste it making mean comments :silenced: ...and what the Moderators could do with all the time that would save us!! :cool:
There is no telling :devil:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Ya, but them you would just be board, we wouldnt want that:)

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
...and what the Moderators could do with all the time that would save us!! :cool:
And that's why the moderators get paid those big bucks, LOL I think every last one should have their pay doubled.

·
Registered
519 Posts
he wants to leave because he got all butt hurt when i mentioned that a twin turbo will blow your engin emore than likely. as seen: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52829&page=3 you mayy wanna skip past the first 2 pages tho. its just him getting butt hurt over a mis interperetation as well.

kid seems to think the world is out to get him and he wants everyone to know hes a big boy now and can do waht he wants and is never wrong. and when he realizes he is. he runs. sounds like a self esteem issue.

If you are tired of remarks that irritate you, you can go to the User CP area, and set your account to "invisible", and then go ahead and put the "ignore" button to work... by adding the person you wish to avoid to your ignore list (under buddy and ignore list area on your user account). The same person that got into it with HemiPowered5700 wound up on my ignore list. http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=841364&postcount=8 .

So, instead of arguing, or getting irritated, and your buttons pushed, do the better thing, put them on the ignore list. It is better for everybody that way. Deleting your account is not an option here. The forum is not set up for it.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Things that make you go: "Hmmmmmmm..."

So, instead of arguing, or getting irritated, and your buttons pushed, do the better thing, put them on the ignore list. It is better for everybody that way. Deleting your account is not an option here. The forum is not set up for it.
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54774

Excerpt from above: "I will contact Hemee to remove my account."

What the feckle????? Mr Flexy is confused...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts