Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup all just wondering if anyone knows of any upcoming meets in delaware, or if anyone is interested in setting on up at lets say lums pond or something. Let me know

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
**** I am on that list lol maybe I should get some more sleep, see ya there

·
Registered
281 Posts
Holy forgot about the lums pond meet batman........he he!!

I know exactly where he is coming from....this weekend..........i am exhausted....at work right now...........and heading home to prepare the beast in my garage for a meet at the nifty fifty's in bensalem pa.

14 days straight at work...........but the paycheck will be FAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Holy forgot about the lums pond meet batman........he he!!

I know exactly where he is coming from....this weekend..........i am exhausted....at work right now...........and heading home to prepare the beast in my garage for a meet at the nifty fifty's in bensalem pa.

14 days straight at work...........but the paycheck will be FAAAAAAAAAAT!!!
I wish i would've know that there was a meet at Nifty Fifty's...Was there a post on this forum?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well..........me and several of my friends showed up at Nifty Fifties and there was no car show there.....i went inside and the woman i spoke with said that cars had been showing up all morning and they knew nothing about it.

So, i called my sis and asked her to google satchells pages and find out where the closest show was for Sunday...........

she came back with the burger King in Franklin Mills Mall..........they had moved it and did not get it out there properly...............so, we went right around the corner and we roasted in the parking lot for four hours..........Niiiiiiiice!!!

All three of us went home with trophies.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Well..........me and several of my friends showed up at Nifty Fifties and there was no car show there.....i went inside and the woman i spoke with said that cars had been showing up all morning and they knew nothing about it.

So, i called my sis and asked her to google satchells pages and find out where the closest show was for Sunday...........

she came back with the burger King in Franklin Mills Mall..........they had moved it and did not get it out there properly...............so, we went right around the corner and we roasted in the parking lot for four hours..........Niiiiiiiice!!!

All three of us went home with trophies.

We used to go to a Nifty Fiftys near Springfield all the time. They had some good milk shakes.

Anyhow - where's the pics??????

Congrats on the trophy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.