Charger Forums banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
UPDATE POST: I worked with my dealer to install a new radio the week before last. $895 for the replacement screen and installed for free as negotiated with dealer.

Replacing the display had a couple of bonuses - My navigation now correctly tracks where the car is (used to be off ~300 miles), and the backup camera is much clearer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stumbled across this forum while trying to figure out my options
I have a 2018 Charger Gt and what started as what looked like a faint line has created a large split across the top of my screen. When using carplay it just keeps changing :(

@DodgeCaresare you able to help me out in Canada? or where do I begin?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Stumbled across this forum while trying to figure out my options
I have a 2018 Charger Gt and what started as what looked like a faint line has created a large split across the top of my screen. When using carplay it just keeps changing :(

@DodgeCaresare you able to help me out in Canada? or where do I begin?
Hi Cr3at1v3Evil,

Our team primarily assists with vehicles that are sold within the US Market. However, our Dodge Canada team can look into your concerns at 800-465-2001.

Steph
Dodge Cares

Reactions: Cr3at1v3Evil

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Cr3at1v3Evil,

Our team primarily assists with vehicles that are sold within the US Market. However, our Dodge Canada team can look into your concerns at 800-465-2001.

Steph
Dodge Cares
Thank you @DodgeCares
I called the number, gave them the details, took the car over this morning to my local dealership who have ordered a new radio

Appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Thank you @DodgeCares
I called the number, gave them the details, took the car over this morning to my local dealership who have ordered a new radio

Appreciate it!
So glad to hear of it, Cr3at1v3Evil!

Steph
Dodge Cares

61 - 65 of 65 Posts